Tuesday, September 6, 2011

just a bit more

The very long semester break is almost over! wohooooooo!!
i can't wait to return to the very fun uniputra malaysia. not because i love studying. of course not. but because finally i will be able to meet my beloved friends again.

but of course i will be missing home for sure. i will miss the leisure that my home provides as much as i will miss my childhood friends here. 4 months of holiday gave me the time to spend with them as much as i could.
we have done a lot together in my opinion.
but the most important thing is that i will miss my parents a lot. though i do not show it to them i actually care and love them very much. i just have my own ways to express my care.

i am just excited to meet my friends from upm. during the semester i meet them everyday but when this long holiday came it just feels weird not seeing them for a long time.
the only thing that connects us is facebook.
we kept on bickering with each other in comments, chats and so on. playfully of course.

but the time to return is near. so near.
when we return there will be juniors. ohh i just can't imagine. i am going to be a senior. haha!
its mind boggling to imagine what kind of juniors we'll have. their looks, personalities, everything about them. its just exciting. i hope. :)

 but the thing is. the reason i can't wait to return to upm is because of this one person.
fazreen~
the girl i love so much.
i am itching to see her, to speak to her, to wathever i can. haha! :)
i have been texting and talking to her on the phone for the past 4 months. every single day without miss. and the 2 months i had worked she never misses one day to call me and wake me up to go to work. except for one day when she accidentaly couldn't hear her alarm.
she has been there for me all this time. that's why i can't wait to see her. so adorable. ^^ v
i am just biding my time to go back. its so close.
just a few days and these months of waiting will be over. all of us will be reunited again. ^^ v
i would love to post about fazreen. i'm sure it will be a lot. i am not able to write anything right now.
but one day for sure. one day i will post something about her. i will!! i have made it my priority. :)

but for now.

kolej pendeta za'ba, upm. you wait for me! here i come!!

1 comment: