Friday, May 20, 2011

Copycat

I took a degree in english because i like english very much.in school,english was the subject that really lift up all the tension of learning all the science stuff.english is a very fun language.that's how i see english subject.at first i wanted to be an english teacher because i want to show others how fun learning english can be.a lot of my friends find learning english is a nuisance.so i want to show people who has this kind of perspective the fun and beauty of learning english.
thats why even after garduating from matriculation i decided to further my studies learning english.though i did not get TESL but a degree in english isn't bad either.english has always been an interest to me.
well of course i have other subject that i'm interested in.i love chemistry.the first time i learnt chemistry i thought
'wow!chemistry isn't bad.its fun learning chemistry'
i applied chemical engineering but my matrics pointer isn't any good so of course i didn't get the course.and i got english instead.which is also my favourite subject.
i love english as much as chemistry.

on the other hand.my sister who i admit is a genius in academics also decided to take english course.
what??
at first when my father told me my sister's choice i was flabbergasted.what's her problem??why is she taking english?
she had good grades in UPSR, PMR, and SPM.she excell over me.she could have furthered her studies in the science stream.but then she decided to shift and take language instead.

agaknye die tengok abang die hidup senang kot amek english

my sister got an offer from UPSI.diploma in english.she had accepted the course and rejected the penang matriculation offer.which is truly a waste of opportunity according to me.and also a waste of talent.she might have been able to go far in science.but then i don't know what possesed her to actually take language. *sigh*
it came as a shock to me.
my sister has never showed any interest in language before.let alone in english.but she took it anyways.
she has been asking me about my course before.what i learn,what i'm doing in the course.is english easy in the university.
and all the while i thought that she is just curious about my life.its just a normal behaviour of a sister asking the brother his experiences.i never thought she would consider to take english too.now there are two people learning english in my family.and there's just the two of us.
what are the odds eh? haha..
maybe me taking english has influenced her a bit.but i guess that doesn't matter.she HAS taken it anyways.you can always be succesful at whatever you do as long as you work hard for it.  :)
well.upon my sister going to further her studies shortly.i just want to give her my support.

work hard there.because there will be a lot of competition.and good luck!
^^ v

5 comments:

  1. it's not a copycat dude.she just want to be as great as u.everyone wish to be u.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.....i know that girl k.....never thought faliq is really damn caring about his beloved sis:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. mutant fox..
    memandai lah kau..
    mmg nak kena bantai kau nhi..haahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. nisah..
    hahahahha..
    biasa lah..abg kan penyayang..
    :D

    ReplyDelete