Sunday, May 15, 2011

HeLLo!

Hey! I'm new at this blogging thing. Actually a friend isnpired me to create this blog. He showed me how important it is when we experience new things that we should record it. Blogging is a way to record those experience we had. That particular friend who gave me the inspiration is Mohamad Najib bin Mohd Towy.
He is from Tawau, Sabah. He owns a blog and is very good at blogging. He also gives a lot of focus to his blog and sometimes neglect his studies. hehe. sory najib~
If you want to check out his blog then here it is http://www.themonat.com/. Check it out. I bet you won't be disappointed. =)
Btw. That's not the only reason why i decided to blog. actually i am a student in one of our local universiy. Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) , Serdang. so proud~ and the course that i'm taking there is Bachelor of Arts (English). Yeah i know. My english is not that good so how come i got that course???
That's what we malay call rezeki!!
okay.back to what i was talking about.because i am studying english, hence i decided to create this blog to enhance my writing ability.get feedbacks from anyone out there.criticism is not bad, its always good to be criticised.because we will always improve ourselves.am i rite?? :)
and that will answer your questions to why i am writing my blog in english.to improve myself.
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! lah kawan-kawan.
and some will come at me and say how i neglect my own language that is Bahasa Malaysia.i would say that is wrong because i speak malay everyday.i never neglect my own language.the language i grew up with. :)
saya orang melayu lah!
den oghang molayu ha!
kawe oghe melayu deh!
see.i am and always will be a malay. ^^ v peace~

so there! the reasons why i decided to blog.of course there are more reasons.but others are just minor reasons. ^^
and i want to thank Najib for the inspiration he provided to me. i love you najib cendol!

lastly....saya sayang ibu bapa dan adik saya,kawan2 pastian,kawan2 rapat dan semua yang saya kenali dan yang mengenali saya!

adios amigos!


No comments:

Post a Comment